View Your Organization’s Insights and Talent Audit
Organization Owners and Administrators can Visit Admin > Insights to access an Organization’s Talent Audit.
The Talent Audit provides Organization Owners and Administrators with a global view of skills, interests, and product experience across all of the people connected to the organization.
Each column of the Talent Audit describes the organization’s capabilities, categorized in three columns:
- Acquired skills are those skills that your organization possesses. These skills might be considered strengths for the organization.
- Interested are those skills that your organization members have communicated an interest in learning through their profiles. Over time, Interested skills may become Acquired skills through training and practice.
- Missing skills are key skills selected by your organization that were not selected as current skills or interests by members. You can fill these gaps in capabilities through training, upskilling, re-skilling, or recruitment.
- You can see more details about the skills in each column. This includes members selecting each skill or the amount of training available to develop each skill.
- If your organization has Followers (Skilltype users who are not currently members of your organization who have chosen to share skill and product experience data with your organization), the Missing column will include Followers who have selected a given skill.
- Visit the Insight tabs for Skills, Products and Interests to find people and skills in your organization with a needed skill or product experience.
Scroll down to see a similar graph of Product Experience below your organization’s Acquired, Interested or Missing skills.
Search for Skills across your Organization with Insights
In addition to the Talent Audit graph, Skilltype Organization Owners and Administrators can explore Skills, Products, and Interests in more detail. The Members column shows the number of organization members with the skill, product, or interest
- The Followers column shows people who have chosen to connect to your organization and share data as a follower.
- The Total column shows the sum of your organization’s members and followers with the skill, product or interest
- The Global column shows a percentage value of the total number of users with this skill across all the users of the Skilltype platform. This percentage provides insight into how rare a skill might be. For example, 10% of global platform users possess Academic and Scholarly Writing skills, and 10% have experience with Dropbox.
- Click “Request Download” to export a .csv file of your organization’s interests, products, or skills for access in the application of your choice. You’ll soon receive a link to download the file.
- Select any skill in the Interested or Missing columns to learn more about it. Such as how many trainings are available in Skilltype
- Select any skill or product in the Acquired column to learn how many users across the Skilltype platform possess the skill globally. For example, 10% of global platform users possess Academic and Scholarly Writing skills, and 10% have experience with Dropbox.