Talent Tools for Libraries
Save time with a modern toolkit to analyze, develop, and share expertise.
A Library Talent Marketplace
Skilltype offers tools for the library ecosystem to modernize talent management workflows.
Funded by Leading Libraries
From 2018-2020, libraries from across the U.S. partnered with Skilltype to fund research and development. Access over two years of community conversations on our Vimeo channel.
Brandeis University Library
Gonzaga University Foley Library
Oberlin College Libraries
Wayne State University Library System
University of Rhode Island Libraries
UNC Chapel Hill Libraries
University of Cincinnati Libraries
Michigan State University Libraries
Tulane University Libraries
The Skilltype community is global and vocal
Hear from customers and partners on why Skilltype is part of their talent management strategy.
- Washington University Libraries Begin Managing Skills with Skilltype for Teams
- BCALA Partners With Skilltype to Improve Member Services
- Using Linked Data and AI to Manage GLAMR Expertise
- Startup-Stories: Skilltype
- Broward County Becomes First Public Library to Adopt Skilltype
- SUNY Buffalo Libraries Becomes Skilltype for Teams Early Adopter
- ALA Learning Roundtable September 2020 Newsletter
- The Serials Librarian - Interview With Tony Zanders
- LYRASIS and Skilltype Form Exclusive Partnership
- Preparing for post-COVID Professional Development With Skilltype
- The Kindle Chronicles: Interview with Tony Zanders
- Preparing for 2030 with a Talent Marketplace for Information Professionals
Libraries using Skilltype